Monday, April 7, 2008

(Blog Intro) Random Bōōk

Hi, my name is Darius but you can call me catphish or phish for short. You may not know what to expect from this blog because I don't know what to expect from this blog either. I do know this however, that I will be making a weekly comic about the infamous Boobla Scoobla every Sunday morning at noon. Also, as soon as I get the feel for how I want my blog setup, I hope to have daily updated news discussion (some with original comics as well). Also, maybe even a skateboard trick tip blog with step by step instructions will be included later on. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, it's going to let me know what I'm doing right, what I'm doing wrong, what I should get rid of, and what I should add, etc. It's probably going to start of a bit rocky since this is my first blog ever, but hopefully I can produce something you all can enjoy, thankyou.

2 comments:

Star said...

You should put some stuff about me on here...
lol, j/k

Anonymous said...

dude you know who the boobla scoobla is daaawggy this is johnny the founder of the boobla scoobla and she use to work at a country club and to protect yourself from it u must seek shelter under anything u can and do not make any sudden movements for her senses are based on movemnt but she have no sense of smell so if u must pass gas please feel free for u r safe lol